All the innovative, exciting, transformational and even life-saving geospatial capabilities demonstrated in the same place at the same time. Best use of my time."
- Karyn Hayes-Ryan, Component Acquisition Executive, NGA
[GEOINT 2015] proved to be an excellent venue and match to our technology offering. Robert Cardillo Director of NGA came to our booth and took the time to better understand our technology and observe a demo. Its rare and refreshing to have someone at his level come to the floor of an event."
- Allan Torres, VP of Business Development, DataFission, Inc.
The networking and business connections were invaluable. I walked away from the Symposium feeling like I had a successful experience."
- Jessica Thomas, Data Analyst, OGSystems
USGIF was especially attentive to Small Business interests. We were very impressed with the entire USGIF Team."
- Chris Glanzmann, COO, OpenWhere Inc.
This was a great opportunity to be introduced to the industry. I’m a college student majoring in Intel and Geography with geoint certificate. It gave me a taste of what’s out there for me and helped me see what areas i would like to work in."
- Desiree Lipscomb, Senior, Fayetteville State University
An eye-opener to all that is possible, and all of those that are there to help. GEOINT changed my perspective on my Army career, and the options available after my service."
- Zachary Rec, Geospatial Engineer, USAR